Tuesday, April 03, 2007

07:13 On time - using dictionary meaning!

I'm not sure how many months ago that all the Connex, State Government and PTUA negotiations finished and the 07:14 became the 07:13. Admittedly I haven't been as regular as I used to be, what with the still frequent Perth trips and the occasional foray into the bus world, but this train is still the one I go for.

And in all these months, this is the first time it's departed Ripponlea prior to the old time of 07:14. Now I know it's only one minute, but that's exactly my point - why bother going through all the palaver of changing the timetable by one minute? Just think about the reprinting of timetables alone! But if somebody, somewhere thought this important enough, why has it taken until now to implement?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I don't know what's been changed, but I have to say I've noticed there have been far fewer cancellations in the past few weeks. Perhaps the cloth-earred nuff nuff is having some positive impact?

11 April, 2007 10:34  
Blogger PTA All the way said...

Nah doubt it she doesnt even want to know about the public Transport issues in Melbourne judging by a online article at the Herald Sun tonight. I can understand she doesnt want to be annoyed by petty issues as she views it but commuters expect someone to atleast admit there is a problem and it's her shitfight!.

12 April, 2007 04:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home